The means through which users join your Community and Project
|This Article Applies To:|
|Impact Edition||Pro Edition||Team Edition||Legacy Edition|
Within Centercode Recruiting, Opportunities control landing page and Recruiting experience of your Community or Project invitations.
Opportunities are enabled by Sources which act as the pathway to your Opportunity’s doorstep. Any user who joins a Community or Project did so via a Source and through an Opportunity.
Your landing pages should be catchy and informative, encouraging potential applicants to join while ensuring they understand both the demographic/technical requirements and participation expectations.
The Recruiting experience is determined by setting the Destination Team(s) for the Opportunity. Users who convert through your landing page are added to the selected team(s). The team(s) then determine their login experience and access to resources as they enter - everything from initial profiling forms and presented Notices to access to other resources like bug reports and product downloads. It all starts with an Opportunity's Destination Team(s).
To create a new Opportunity:
- To Create a New Community Opportunity:
In the upper left of your screen click on Your Community Logo> Community Management>Recruiting
To Create a new Project Opportunity:
In the upper left of your screen click on Management> Users>Recruiting
- Click on Create a Community/Project Opportunity
- Complete in the following sections:
- Internal Name - the name used to internally identify this Opportunity
- Page Title - the title of the landing page associated with this Opportunity
- Page Body - the message or contents to explain this Opportunity to users
- Destination Team - the Team on which users are placed when they apply