Easily reset a survey for tester re-submission
While Surveys were always intended to be one-and-done snapshots of directed tester feedback, occasions arise where correction or re-submission of a survey response is warranted or appropriate. The Survey Reset features make resetting, correcting, and resubmitting a survey incredibly easy.
To reset a survey for a specific user, follow these steps:
- Navigate into the User’s Profile for whom you’d like to reset the survey
- Click on the Profile tab
- Locate and click on the Survey you’d like to reset
- Click on the Reset Survey Response button
- Choose to either Maintain Results or Discard Results
When resetting a survey you will be provided with two different options - Maintain or Discard Results.
As seen in the above illustration, Maintain Results will reset the survey but keep all of the users previous answers, thus allowing them to review their previous answers and submit any adjustments needed. Discarding Results will remove all of their previous answers for that survey and require them to fill out the form from scratch.
- Resetting a Survey that was originally marked as a Notice will also automatically reset the Notice for that user, requiring them to resubmit their response on their next login (team access withstanding). In this way, Resetting a Survey effectively resets the survey experience for that user.
- Clicking on a Survey link on the Summary tab of a User’s Summary won't provide the options to reset a survey - you must access the desired Survey from the Profile tab.