|This Article Applies To:|
|Impact Edition||Pro Edition||Team Edition||Legacy Edition|
Product Verification prevents Users from submitting feedback or viewing activities until they confirm they have received the test unit and/or software through a widget on their Project Homepage. Product Verification can also provide helpful guidance to Users that have not received the test unit and/or software.
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Management drop-down menu in the navigation bar.
- Navigate to Users > Product Verification in the drop-down menu.
- Select your desired verification response and customize your User response message.
- Check or uncheck Team Access.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page when satisfied.
You have successfully enabled Product Verification.
User Automation Built Into Product Verification
Oftentimes, admins want to take immediate action when a user has acquired the test product. This may include granting access to project resources, sending email notifications to stakeholders, and more. Amid the Product Verification options, you can choose to leverage automation based on the user’s positive response by checking the “Run a macro on successful product receipt” checkbox.
As with Notice Macros, choose the “Static” macro type to run a chosen Macro for any user who indicates that they received your product. Selecting “Conditional” will check additional filter conditions before running any Macros.
- Product Verification responses cannot be reset.
- Macros that affect the User’s Team(s) will potentially impact their Notice experience.
For a detailed explanation of Macros, see this article.