User Management and Feedback Management are controlled by Filters, Views, and Actions.
User Management and Feedback Management are controlled by Filters, Views, and Actions. If you're looking to understand what Actions can be performed in User Management, click here.
- Filters control which users or feedback you want to see or take action on
- Views control how you see your filtered results - your columns of data and the amount of results you see per page
- Actions control what you want to happen to your results; default selection is Show User/Feedback List
- Viewable results within Centercode are dictated by your customizable View , which default to 100 results per page. You’re able to modify your View and extend that to 1000.
- If you need to take action on results greater than 1000, change the Action from Show User/Feedback List to fit your needs (export data, email users, modify teams, etc.).
- If you need to take action on more than 1000 users at a time, you can do so by selecting your choice from the Action drop down on the User Management page and clicking "Perform Action" once you've set a filter. Utilizing the "Show Users" action and selecting everyone on the resulting page first is not required.
- If you need to take action on your entire Filter result, simply change the Action from Show Users to the action you'd like, such as Email Users.