|This Articles Applies To:|
|Impact Edition||Pro Edition||Team Edition||Legacy Edition|
Creating a new Project is quick and simple and allows you to set up a portal for users to beta test new software/hardware.
From the Community Homepage:
- Click Create a Project in the upper right corner of the homepage and choose Centercode Delta Test. (If you only have a single Project Template, you will skip the template select screen and proceed directly to the basic project settings.)
- Set the desired Project Codename and complete the other Project configuration details.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to confirm.
You have successfully created a new Project.
- "Create Project" Community Role
- Clone Previous Project Role turned on will allow you to create a new Project based on a previous Project, regardless of Template settings (it will populate the list with all previous Projects instead of only Templates).
- Check this article that details the various Project Settings for more information.
- If you only have a single Project Template, you will skip the template select screen and proceed directly to the basic project settings.