Tester reports their answers are missing from their Survey draft
This common scenario arises when testers report that their Survey draft is missing their responses.
This occurs when:
- User is filling out their Survey and gets their Survey draft saved (manually or automatically)
- User then leaves the Survey
- User returns to the Survey
- User begins filling out the Survey again, without loading their draft
- User manually saves another draft
- Load Previous Draft button only uses the most recent draft (notes below)
Drafts are stored and recovered in the My To-Do tab on the user's Project Homepage. Previous drafts can be accessed there.
If the user does not have access to the My To-Do tab, then the user does not have access to store drafts. You may want to grant access to My To-Do in the Project Homepage tool.