If a User forgets their password and requires a new one, follow the simple steps below to send them an email containing a password reset link.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Community Homepage:
- Type the Username into the Knowledge Base search field, located in the upper-right corner of the page.
- A list of matching Users will display below the Knowledge Base search field.
- Hover over the full name of the desired User and click the key icon on the right.
- Ensure that the Email Address and Email Body are correct and select the desired setting for the Password Key Expires field.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully reset a User Password.
- Manage Community Role
- The User will receive an email with instructions for resetting their Password. The link will only be valid for the number of days you selected in the Password Key Expires field.