Automate emails depending on Feedback status
Workflow Emails are intended to be used to send status change information from the system to Users, such as notifying Users of newly submitted Feedback.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Feedback button in the main body area.
- Click the "Modify" pencil icon of the desired Feedback Type.
- Click the Workflow button in the main body area.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the desired Status change.
- Check the Send to Individual, Notify Submitter, or Notify New Owner checkbox as desired.
- Click the Email Template link to the right of the desired checkbox.
- Select an existing Email Template from the drop-down or click the Add an Email Template link.
- Fill out the Email Template as desired and click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat steps 7-10 until all desired Email Notifications have been configured.
- The final step is to click Submit at the bottom of the main Workflow page, back in step 4.
You have successfully added an Email Notification to Feedback Workflow.
- Manage Feedback Role
- Existing Feedback Type with configured Workflow
- To configure your Workflow to send Feedback information to another system (such as Jira, Bugzilla, etc.), you'll leverage Feedback's External Destinations. A very detailed write-up on External Destinations can be found here. Feel free to reach out for direct support or additional clarification.