Tips for requesting help
Thank you for stopping by our help site and our chat!
If you’re looking for some assistance, it’s incredibly helpful for us (especially during our off-hours) if you can provide some info before we get to you. We’ll still respond to you as soon as we’re able, but a bit of info describing your issue helps us respond accurately without having to go back and forth with asking for more information. We want you to have resolutions sooner rather than later!
Conversations initiated from your Centercode implementation allow us to already know:
- Your name
- Your company
- Some of your last page visits
While we have very general information, we don’t know anything about the issue you’re encountering. Please provide us with as much detail as you can so that we can provide a precise explanation and resolution steps for you.
- Tell us what’s wrong
- Tell us what you expect should be happening
- If it’s a tester issue, tell us their username and/or email so we can check team access settings
If you’re curious, here are the recommended articles to help resolve the most common issues:
- Understanding Centercode’s Access Control
- User Access Troubleshooting FAQ
- Users Can’t Submit Feedback
- Users reports "The page you are attempting to access is unavailable."
- Users aren’t receiving emails
- Building Filters and Views
- Automatically Segmenting Users
- How can teams receive email notifications for new feedback
- How do I email users in a Project?
- How do I invite users to my Community and Project?
- Top 5 Onboarding Uses