For the Tester Engagement Director (Ted) to properly understand and perform its automated duties, your Feedback Types must have an Intent selected. Intent refers to the ability to attribute a purpose to your Feedback Types, regardless of any customized naming. This informs Ted to be able to generate dashboards and reports for you.
For example, Centercode’s Delta Template refers to product bugs as Issues and feature requests as Ideas. Your company may refer to them as Defects and Suggestions, but Centercode’s and your company’s intents are identical.
Intents to set for your Feedback Types are:
- Journals/Diary Study
- Click Management at the top menu
- Hover over Project Configuration and click Feedback
- Hover over your Feedback Type, click the Modify pencil
- Click Basic Feedback Properties
- Under Intent, select an appropriate dropdown selection
- Click Submit
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 until all Feedback Types have Intent