Customer Training & Centercode Basics
Project Setup & Administration
Enhanced Integrations & APIs
Troubleshooting & Miscellaneous
Announcements and Releases
How to use a Centercode Linked FTPS
This article applies to Team and Legacy editions.
From your Project Homepage:
- Click Management in the upper navigation bar.
- Click the Content or Releases in the main body area.
- Click the cell of the desired Content or Release.
- In the dropdown underneath Bucket List select the appropriate Files from the list of available files (all files in your private FTPS pool are listed).
- Click Move file.
- Click Submit or Quick update at the bottom of the screen.
Your file has now been moved from the FTPS pool directly into the Centercode UI and is available to your users to access like any other attached file.