Even after your users complete Notices, you can cause them to be viewed or signed again.
Project Notices are content or agreements that users must view / sign before they reach the Project Homepage. Resetting Project Notices can be useful for things such as reaffirming particular content (for example, re-taking a Survey or filling out an NDA again).
From the Project Homepage:
- Click on Management>Notices in the top navigation bar.
- Hover over the table cell of the desired Notice and click the clock/log icon to the right.
- Click the Reset This Notice for All Users link in the top right of the page.
You have successfully reset a Project Notice.
- Manage Notices Role
- You can also reset a Notice for a single user instead of resetting the Notice for all Users. To do this, click the table cell of the User after step 4 above, then click the Reset this Notice for this User link at the bottom of the page.
- Click Here for video of the process described directly above.