Roles designate what resources a particular team can or cannot access.
|This Article Applies To:|
|Impact Edition||Pro Edition||Team Edition||Legacy Edition|
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Management drop-down menu in the navigation bar.
- Navigate to Users>Roles in the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired User Role from the drop-down field at the top of the page.
- Check or un-check Roles as desired.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page when satisfied.
You have successfully modified Project Roles.
- Manage Project Role
- You can work with multiple User Roles at once, and wait to click on the Submit button until all User Roles are configured as desired.
- For a detailed explanation of what each Project Role does, see this article.