Customer Training & Centercode Basics
Project Setup & Administration
Enhanced Integrations & APIs
Troubleshooting & Miscellaneous
Announcements and Releases
How do I modify Community Roles?
Community Roles designate what resources a particular User Role can or cannot access.
This article applies to Team and Legacy editions.
From the Community Homepage:
- Click your Community Logo link in left of the upper navigation bar.
- Click Community Management > Roles
- Select the desired Team Type from the drop-down field at the top of the page.
- Check or un-check Roles as desired.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to confirm.
You have successfully modified Community Roles.
- Manage Community Role
- You can work with multiple Team Types at once and wait to click on the Submit button until all Team Types are configured as desired.