Use User Management's Filters and Views to target users to be emailed
|This Article Applies To:|
|Impact Edition||Pro Edition||Team Edition||Legacy Edition|
You can use Filters and Views to Email specific Users within your Community and Project. This can help save time if you have an email you need to send to multiple Users.
From the homepage
- Click the Users section of either the Community or Project Management dropdown menus.
- Select the desired Filter and View , and select the Action Show User List.
- Click the Perform Action button under the Action drop-down.
- Click the Check Box to the left of the User you wish to include on your email.
- Repeat step 5 for each additional User you wish to include on your email.
- Email Users
- Click the Go button to the right of the Action drop-down.
- Select the desired Email Template (from the Templates drop-down at the top of the page) or build a custom email by filling out the page (must have at least a Subject and Body).
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page when you are satisfied with the content of your email.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page after previewing the email.
You have successfully emailed specific Users.
- Community Manager or Project Manager
- If you wish to simply email all Users that result from a particular Filter, you can use the Email Users Action directly from the Filter / View page instead of running a User search first and then individually selecting User results. This can be a time saver if you already know the results of your Filter and want to simply send out a mass email to them all.