- Help Center
- Enhanced Integrations & APIs
- Enhanced Integrations Troubleshooting
Customer Training & Centercode Basics
Project Setup & Administration
Enhanced Integrations & APIs
Troubleshooting & Miscellaneous
Announcements and Releases
How do I add Google Analytics to Centercode?
|This Article Applies To:|
|Impact Edition||Pro Edition||Team Edition||Legacy Edition|
From your Community Homepage:
- Click the Community Logo>Community Administration>All Community Tools in the upper left navigation bar.
- Click Basic Community Settings on the main menu.
- Scroll down and add your Google Analytics Key in the provided field.
- Click Submit to save the change.
You have successfully added Google Analytics to your Centercode implementation.
- This can take up to a couple hours, but after this period of time Google Analytics should show this it is successfully tracking (receiving data)