|This Article Applies To:|
|Impact Edition||Pro Edition||Team Edition||Legacy Edition|
Accessing a Popularity Score will allow you to see which Feedback in a particular set of Feedback Type is the most reported on by Users.
Wherever Filters and Views are used: (Feedback, Reports, Dynamic Tags, etc.)
- Select the Feedback Type data set along with the desired Feedback Type.
- Select Popularity Score (listed under Score) in the Item drop-down menu.
- Complete the Filter/View creation process as usual.
You have successfully accessed Popularity Score.
- Access Advanced Feedback View Feedback role.
- The resulting value will indicate the Feedback's Popularity Score. You can sort this field in order to see the most popular feedback within your current Filter.