Season's Greetings from Irvine, California! C12 customers have been updated with the sixth patch to C12 (08/Dec/2016)! We've been working hard digesting big meals and squashing bugs in code - we've got a few big usability updates in this patch, and a ton of interface fixes. While we're continually hammering out kinks on the way to the next big thing, here are the most special snowflakes:
- Customize your Quick Invite email with new dynamic "name" strings for your Project (:projectname:), Community (:communityname:), and Company (:companyname:).
- Save time when generating Reports by editing your Macro Report's elements prior to saving (and processing) the whole report.
- Check out any of your email templates before you send them using the Email Me a Preview link (now extended to Onboarding).
- Feedback Cloning now properly copies all aspects of your feedback types (now including Element Level Access)!
- ...plus a bunch of other improvements and bug fixes!
Check out the complete Patch Notes using the button below -
We're always looking for great new ideas to improve Centercode's capabilities. If you have more feedback, suggestions, or questions regarding these changes, reach out using the in-site chat or email@example.com!Did this answer your question?