C12 Customer sites just been updated with patch number 5 (26/Oct/2016). This one's a doozy and addresses a bunch of heavily requested improvements and bug fixes focused on the Quick Invite feature. With even more polish to come, here's the big new stuff for Quick Invite:
- Use Quick Invite to automatically convert existing users into your Project without requiring an email invitation.
- Invite in style with a newly polished, context-driven email template based on your site's Visual Theme.
- Can't remember the exact email address? Lookup invitees by name, partial email address, or username to add them to your invite list.
- Quick Invite now remembers your last Invite's configuration to streamline repeat use.
- You can now see what filter criteria were used for a Community Filter Source in Onboarding.
- ...plus many other improvements and bug fixes!
Based on your feedback, Quick Invite got some shiny new bells and whistles. If you have more feedback, suggestions, or questions regarding these changes, reach out using the "Write a reply..." box below!Did this answer your question?