Viewing your team Tog
Centercode allows administrators to track when users are moved in and out of Community or Project Teams. This log will display movement actions of users added to a team, and show when a user has been removed from the Project or Community. The log includes who performed the action and the date and time it was performed. This functionality is useful in cases where accidental removal of users has taken place, or simply to keep track of a team's user history.
To view the log:
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
Starting on the Community or Project homepage:
- Access your Community or Project Tools
- Click the Teams tool in the main Body area
- Click the clock icon corresponding to the team's history you wish to track
You have successfully accessed the Team Log.
- Access to Team Management (for the corresponding Community or Project scope)
- You can click the names in the Team Log to access User Summaries, allowing you to quickly re-adjust a user's teams if necessary (or review any other user information held within their Summary).