Block desired countries, IPs, or IP ranges from accessing your Project
Within your Centercode implementation you have the option to create a Trade Compliance for any Project(s) you'd like. What this allows you to do is set a region or IP as being blocked from accessing your Project portal.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left hand menu.
- Click the Trade Compliance button under the hidden tools section in the main body area.
- Double-click to move any desired countries between the Allowed list and the Blocked list.
- Enter any desired IPs or IP ranges and Add as either a Block or Exception.
- Set the Block Response to either redirect to a URL or display a custom message.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page when satisfied.
You have successfully set up Trade Compliance for your Project.
- Manage Project Role
- Enterprise Centercode License
- IPs or Regions blocked from accessing your Project are in addition to any Community level IP or Region blocks. The Community level ones automatically supersede any Project level Blocks.