Deleting feedback (including test feedback)
If you come across a ticket that was input by mistake, or has no relevant information you may choose to remove it from your Feedback list.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Enter the Feedback ID into the Knowledge Base search field in the top right corner.
- Click the table cell of the desired Feedback when results appear under the search field.
- Click the Remove link on the left-hand menu under Admin Actions (click to expand).
- Click the Confirm button at the bottom of the page to remove the Feedback form and its history.
You have successfully removed a submitted Feedback.
- Delete Feedback Role (within the specific Feedback Type Roles)