The ensure that Users complete a Community Survey, simply set the Survey as a Notice. Notices are content that users must view before they reach the Community Homepage.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Community Homepage:
- Click the Community Tools link in the left hand menu.
- Click the Surveys link in the left hand menu.
- Click the table cell of the Survey you wish to display to Users.
- Click the Notice check box to the right of the Team you wish to have access.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to confirm.
You have successfully prompted Users to complete a Community Survey.
Alternatively, you can email your Users from within the system for prompting.
- Click the Community Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Users button in the main body area or left-hand menu
- Select the desired Filter and View , and select the Action Show User List.
- Click the Perform Action button under the Action drop-down.
- Click the Check Box to the left of the User you wish to include on your email.
- Repeat step 5 for each additional User you wish to include on your email.
- Email Users
- Click the Go button to the right of the Action drop-down.
- Select the desired Email Template (from the Templates drop-down at the top of the page) or build a custom email by filling out the page (must have at least a Subject and Body).
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page when you are satisfied with the content of your email.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page after previewing the email.
You have successfully emailed specific Community Users to complete a Community Survey.
How do I Email specific Users in my Project?
How do I create, modify, or remove a Filter for Project Users?How do I create, modify, or remove Views for Project Users?
How do I reset a Project Notice?
What are the various Notice Types typically used for?
- Manage Surveys Role