If you need to modify the name of your Project you can do so by following the simple steps below.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Basic Project Settings button in the Project Tools list (possibly under Hidden Tools).
- Modify the Project Name field as desired.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
You have successfully modified a Project Name.
- Manage Project Role
- The Project Name will also need to be changed on the Home Page separately. This can be done within the Home Page section of the Project Tools, under the Home Page Settings section at the top of the page. Change the Title and Subtitle as desired (or to match your Project Name).
- Click Here to see a video of the above process.
- When cloning an existing Project, be sure to modify the Home Page section of the Project Tools as described in the above note, as this will likely contain the previous Title and Subtitle.