In User Management, use Filters and Views to Email specific Users within your Community
You can use Filters and Views to Email specific Users within your Community. This can help save time if you have an email you need to send to multiple Users.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Community Homepage:
- Click the Community Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Users link in the left hand menu.
- Select the desired Filter and View, and select the Action Show User List.
- Click the Perform Action button under the Action drop-down.
- Click the Check Box to the left of the User you wish to include on your email.
- Repeat step 5 for each additional User you wish to include on your email.
- Select the Action Email Users at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Go button to the right of the Action drop-down.
- Select the desired Email Template (from the Templates drop-down at the top of the page) or build a custom email by filling out the page (must have at least a Subject and Body).
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page when you are satisfied with the content of your email.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page after previewing the email.
You have successfully emailed specific Community Users.
- Manage Users
- If you wish to simply email all Users that result from a particular Filter, you can use the Email Users directly from the Filter / View page instead of running a User search first and then individually selecting User results. This can be a time saver if you already know the results of your Filter and want to simply send out a mass email to them.