Hide sections and add custom links
You can customize what appears in the left-hand menus of your Project and create new menus for content to appear in by entering the Project Menu Management Page.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Community Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Project Menu button in the main body area located under Hidden Tools.
- Click the table cell of a desired Menu Heading or Menu Item.
- Make desired changes, then click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat steps 3 - 4 as desired.
- Click Create a New Menu Header link at the bottom of the table if you desire a New Heading.
- Give your New Heading a Label, then click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat steps 6 - 7 as desired.
- To create a new Menu Item, hover over the table cell of the desired Menu Heading and click the New icon to the right.
- Fill out the Link Label, URL, and any other desired settings for the Link and then click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Repeat steps 9 - 10 as desired.
You have successfully customized your Project Menu.
- Manage Project Role
- Links can be created to areas within and outside of the site. Links within the site follow all of the standard access rules of Centercode, so be sure the link you are creating leads to a location that can be accessed properly by your intended audience.