You can add any Project Tools you'd like to the left-hand menu under Project Management to better suite your preferences.
Click Here to view a video of the process designed to accompany the steps listed below:
From the Project Homepage:
- Click the Project Tools link in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Enable Layout Mode link on the right of the Project Tools header bar.
- Using your mouse, left-click and drag the desired Tool to the highlighted Drag Project Tools Here box underneath the Project Tools heading on the left-hand menu.
- To remove a Project Tool from the left-hand menu, simply drag and drop it out of the left hand menu.
- Repeat step 3 to move additional Tools to the left-hand menu.
You have successfully added a Project Tool to the left-hand menu.
- Internal Team member with access to at least 1 Project Tool.
- Items added to the left-hand menu will still remain in your Project Tools section; this is simply to give another method of accessing your Tools directly from the Project Homepage.