Details of individual participation requirements for active GoEarly testing phases
This Engagement Agreement provides the terms of migrating to the GoEarly Program and requirements for active participation in GoEarly testing phases.
The Centercode GoEarly Program utilizes the same process framework and best practices that we’ve developed from over a decade of Customer Validation testing. Just as we collect feedback on customer products by exposing testers to product features and experiences via guided Activities and Satisfaction Surveys, we ask GoEarly Program participants to provide feedback on a similar cadence and an identical framework. This Engagement Agreement serves to level-set our processes and expectations for customer involvement in our GoEarly Program. The following GoEarly Program Engagement Agreement notes the standard requirements for ongoing participation in the GoEarly Program.
Engagement in the GoEarly Program requires that the Centercode site you select to join the GoEarly Program (i.e. a staging site if you have ordered one, or your main production site if staging isn't available to you) be updated to pre-release GoEarly code. To accomplish this, your site may need to be migrated to specific GoEarly infrastructure. The effects of this migration include:
- Approximately 30 minutes of downtime, typically on weekday evenings
- An updated infrastructure IP address (may affect integrations, does not affect SPF/DMARC)
- Same level of AWS infrastructure
Due to the changes in the code and potential migration of existing resources to new functionality, your Centercode site will need to remain on this GoEarly infrastructure (and therefore pre-production codebase) throughout any particular GoEarly project. GoEarly code cannot be rolled back mid-stream. Once the GoEarly and Production code branches converge (GoEarly code is put into production and your site is updated to standard, released code), you may opt-out of the GoEarly Program and can be migrated off of GoEarly infrastructure.
Administrator Account Registration
Centercode has established a GoEarly Program Platform in order to collect your agreement, on behalf of your company, to this GoEarly Engagement Agreement. At the onset of an active GoEarly project, Centercode will establish a dedicated GoEarly project within its GoEarly Program Platform in order to disseminate test-relevant information and collect feedback and agreements related to that GoEarly project. Centercode will invite platform administrators to join this project. Engagement from administrator level users of your platform in any GoEarly project is essential to collecting customer feedback. As such, you must have at least one administrator account signed up and engaged within any GoEarly project of Centercode’s GoEarly Program Platform. Administrators signing up as GoEarly participants should:
- Follow Onboarding instructions to register their accounts on the GoEarly Program Platform
- Use a company / business email address
- Register in advance of the start date for the upcoming GoEarly project
- Execute the NDA/Test Participant Agreement for the GoEarly project
Joining the GoEarly Program includes updating your selected Centercode Platform environment to pre-production code. As such, a modified Service Level Agreement, the GoEarly SLA, applies relative to that selected GoEarly Centercode Platform site. The GoEarly SLA varies from our regular SLA in a few ways:
- The monthly uptime guarantee is 99.8% (rather than 99.9%)
- Centercode Platform errors, response times and resolution times are modified as described in the “Centercode Platform Errors” and “Technical Support” sections of the GoEarly SLA
- We ask that during active GoEarly projects, your GoEarly participants provide issues, events, and feedback to Centercode through the GoEarly Program Platform in addition to seeking technical support through regular methods
Active GoEarly Project Engagement
GoEarly Program participants are required to engage in each active GoEarly project on at least a weekly basis. For each GoEarly project, this engagement is divided into five key components:
- Once: Agree to the GoEarly Test Participant and Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Weekly: Complete simple Activities designed to expose users to features and experiences
- Weekly: Complete short Surveys designed to capture feature or experience sentiment
- Ad Hoc: Submit Issues, Ideas, and/or Praise as you come across appropriate experiences
- Ad Hoc: Be responsive and collaborative with the Centercode team
Continued engagement through the above methods is evaluated during and at the conclusion of each GoEarly project. Centercode reserves the right to terminate or modify the GoEarly Program or terminate your site’s involvement in the GoEarly Program at any point, at which time we will work with you to migrate your site off of the GoEarly infrastructure and back to the standard release code and update cadence.
If you choose to opt-out of the GoEarly Program, your site will be removed from the GoEarly Program as soon as your platform codebase aligns with the current production release version.