Find product testing opportunities and submit feedback wherever you are. The Centercode app makes participating in user tests easier than ever.
Help shape the future of your favorite technology. With the Centercode app, you can provide feedback about your product experiences as they are happening, wherever they happen.
Centercode puts everything you need to participate in user tests for the latest products by leading tech companies in the palm of your hand:
- Participate in alpha, beta, and delta tests
- Apply for exclusive testing opportunities
- Access all of your projects from one place
- Keep on top of activities and test schedules
- Report bugs and usability issues
- Share ideas for new features or improvements
- Collaborate with fellow testers
- Manage your tester profile
PLEASE NOTE: The Centercode app is available only for members of Centercode private and public testing communities.
Where can I find the Centercode Mobile App?
The simplest and most streamlined method to download the Centercode mobile app is to click the Community logo dropdown (top left corner) and select Access Via Mobile.
From there, users will be presented with several options to download the Centercode mobile app via the iOS App Store and the Google Play App Store. Your Community's Key will also be displayed and is used to link users' app to your testing program.
Please note that the Centercode mobile app’s functionality is tester focused, so administrators will need to manage their tests via the desktop version.